One of the most stressful things about the holiday season (besides the huge crowds everywhere) is finding the perfect gift for your loved ones. You don't want to be boring and unoriginal by giving a bottle of wine or a giftcard, but at the same time, you don't want to buy something they will never use or even worse, regift. Having a type A personality, I always start my Christmas shopping early. As in July sometimes. I'm always on the lookout for stuff that my friends or family would like and then I save it until the holidays to gift them. Crazy? Probably. But it works for me! I'm always able to find gifts that fit the personalities of the receiver and I can get original items that are hard to find. Just in case you aren't as crazy as me, here's a list of unique gift ideas that I came up with! Be sure to click on the bolded words for links. Happy shopping!!
1. Jack Daniels Caramel Fudge- I'm pretty sure this one doesn't need an explanation.
2. Cute Mugs- Because who doesn't drink water or coffee? And is there ever such thing as too many mugs?
3. Personalized Treat Bowl- What can be better than making sure that everyone knows that ice cream is yours?
4. Bourbon Coffee Mix- Alchy plus caffeine? I'm sold.
5. These Pouches- They all have interesting statements on them so find the perfect saying for your friends!
6. Hard Boiled Egg Peeler- Peeling the shell off a hard boiled egg can be a common nightmare. But with this hand held device, the shell slides right off! Perfect gift for those frequent chefs.
7. Mini Donut Factory- This lifechanging machine lets you make your own mini donuts at home so you don't even have to step foot outside to get these delicious treats.
8. The Tasty Cookbook- You've probably seen those cute little Tasty videos on Facebook where they make cooking seem so simple. Tasty now has a customizable cookbook where you can choose which recipes you want to put together in a cookbook format so you can start that chef life without the need to hog the wifi.
9. Korean Beauty Products- The newest beauty trend that has swept America has got to be KBeauty. I've been using these overseas products for years and the quality (plus price) is so much better. Koreans really know their skin! There's also more of a variety of products so there is something for everyone. Minnavi is a new beauty brand that launched during the fall and is well known for their customizable options.
10. Make Your Own Boba Kit- As a proud boba obsessed fanatic, this kit is a dream come true. It provides you with the ingredients to make those delicious bubble tea drinks from the cafes!